CSBS IT Support Info
Before contacting CSBS IT Support (email@example.com), please reboot your computer.
Rebooting your PC often fixes flaky Windows problems.
If an error or problem persists, please be as detailed as possible, when contacting CSBS IT Support.
It is crucial to document all of the steps required to reproduce the error or problem.
CSBS IT Links
UNI IT Links
- ITS Computing Services ⇒ Phone: x35555 • Office: ITTC 36
Use this page as a starting point for information about campus-wide resources.
A web application used for sharing large files.
UNI students, faculty and staff have access to over 1,100 courses and 66,000 tutorials organized by subject, software, and instructor.
- Purchasing Discounts
Get an academic discount on new Dell, Gateway, Apple or IBM computers; Microsoft software; Herman Miller chairs.
- Connecting to WiFi-UNI in Windows
Frequently Asked Questions and Tips
- When using Remote Desktop, to send a CTRL+ALT+DEL sequence to the remote computer, press CTRL+ALT+END instead. When already logged into Windows, you will get the same option, by first clicking on the [Start/Windows Security] menu.
Also, press CTRL+ALT+BREAK to switch between full-screen and windowed mode.
- To bypass most web browser/toolbar pop-up blockers, hold down the CTRL key while clicking on the link.
- What version of the Java Virtual Machine runs in my web browser?
- What version of Adobe Flash runs in my web browser?
Troubleshoot Flash Player functionality.
- What version of Adobe Shockwave runs in my web browser?
- What version of Microsoft Silverlight runs in my web browser?
- Want to make sure Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat are working properly on this computer?
Try viewing this small PDF file: test.pdf
Can't view a PDF file on the web, but don't have time or permissions to install/fix Adobe software?
Copy the PDF URL and use it on the Google Docs Viewer page.
- How to: Move my iTunes Media folder to a different location on my Windows PC?